PROJECT FOR ACCESS TO SOLAR ELECTRICAL SERVICES IN NIGER (NESAP) / Initial Selection Notice No. 001 / NESAP / 2019
Mon 30 Sep 2019 | Share on
1. The Government of the Republic of Niger has received funding from the World Bank to cover the cost of the Project for Access to Solar Power Services in Niger (NESAP), and intends to allocate a portion of the proceeds of this credit and donations to Concession contract payments for the realization and operation of off-grid autonomous rural electrification projects.
2. The ANPER, the delegated contracting authority, acting on behalf of the Ministry of Energy, the Client, intends to select, as part of an initial selection process, contractors for the award one or more public service concession (s) consisting of the design, construction, financing, operation and maintenance of hybrid solar diesel plants and the production, distribution, management and marketing electrical energy services, as part of stand-alone off-grid rural electrification projects. The concessions to be granted concern seven (7) solar hybrid solar power plants, each serving a mini-distribution network, spread over five (5) clusters of eleven (11) localities in total, in the regions of Dosso, Tahoua and Tillabéry. Each of these five (5) clusters of municipalities constitutes a separate lot. Applications may relate to one or more lots or to all lots. Invitations to submit a Proposal are expected to be launched in November 2019.
3. The Initial Selection will be conducted in accordance with the procedures specified in the Procurement Regulations for Borrowers under Investment Project Financing dated July 2016; it is open to all candidates from countries that meet the eligibility criteria as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Eligible interested candidates may obtain further information and consult the Initial Selection Document with the Rural Electrification Promotion Agency of Nigeria (ANPER) (address below) at 9:00 am: 00 to 16h: 00 Interested candidates may purchase a complete set of the Initial Selection document in French by making a written request to the address indicated below accompanied by the non-refundable payment of 100,000 FCFA or 153 euros. The payment method will be cash or certified check made payable to UCP-NESAP. The bidding file as a non-modifiable file will be sent by e-mail or retrieved at UCP-NESAP headquarters (the address of which is given below).
5. Applications for the Initial Selection must be submitted in a sealed envelope delivered to the address below before October 14, 2019. Applications received late may be rejected.
Nigerian Agency for the Promotion of Rural Electrification (ANPER)
At the secretariat of the Director General, HAMIDINE Salouhou,